Looking for something? You can search This Blog

Monday, July 29, 2019

Bless This Food to My Use, and Bless me to Thy Use.

When working with any food preparation, the attitude you are holding while working with the food can be imbued into the food. I mention this because you are using your hands a lot to handle the food.  It is a good idea to have loving, kind thoughts while working the food with your hands, as well as feelings of appreciation and gratitude for the food you are preparing.

All of what I just wrote may sound strange, but I'm sure you've heard the saying, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." And, you can prove this to your own satisfaction by consciously imbuing the food you are preparing with thoughts and emotional energy which you can recognize by how those who eat it behave after having eaten it.

I know from personal experience that the attitude and feelings you put into your food, DO have an effect on those who partake of it, and of course that include you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment