Looking for something? You can search This Blog

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Do Unto Others...

When one realizes "they" are "you" it becomes easier to be kind to "them", be loving to "them" because that is how "you" prefer to be treated. If I forgive "them" I am in essence forgiving myself. As I bless "them" I am blessing myself. As I express my divinity, I am allowing "them" to express their divinity. When there is only ONE, the equation is very simple and easy to grasp and express. As I allow freedom of choice, it permeates throughout my entire being. As I identify as That I AM, I've identified with the ultimate Truth of my being. Identifying with the Truth of my being facilitates expressing my being truthfully, and creating truthfully that which is in accord with That I AM, which is expressed in Joy, Love, Peace, Harmony and Abundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment