Looking for something? You can search This Blog

Monday, July 1, 2019

Markings, Images (Tattoos) on the Body

As I understand it, some geometric images are conducive towards flowing energy, some mandalas are very effective at this, so the design and placement of such images may contribute to one's energy field based upon the geometry represented on the body. Regardless of what the image is, it can have either a positive energy effect, or a negative energy effect based upon your own state in being, and the state in being of those who view it. What I mean is, the same image can evoke good energy when viewed by one person and the opposite energy when viewed by someone else. Personally, I choose not to mark up my body temple because at this point in my awareness, I don't know where the river of my life will flow into the future. I have a general idea, but the bends and turns in the river of my life are changeable without restrictions being place upon it due to markings on my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment