Looking for something? You can search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Email alerts going away

 There was a notice at the top of my channel page which indicated the email alert system to subscribers will be discontinued July 2021.  I don't remember if they stated a specific date, go I'd just go with July 1, 2021.  

I hope you appreciate my blogs enough to occasionally check back for new blogs.

If I knew each of the subscriber's email address, I could send an email to the subscriber list with a notice similar to what you might receive via the old system.

I'm not sure how to go about getting your email addresses.  I don't want them posted publicly for privacy reasons.

If you have viable suggestions, I'd appreciate your input. :)

Thanks.
Blessings to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment