Looking for something? You can search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Med Beds & Using Technology

Regarding MedBeds subject: It is true, as far as I know, that each of us is fully empowered to heal our own body, mind and spirit, but if one doesn't know how to do that, and he/she doesn't have someone to demonstrate in a practical and effective way a healing process, technology is useful to facilitate the healing process as well. I've noticed a man was wearing glasses, (I wear contacts,) that is technology, we use computers to communicate with people from all over the world, that's technology, we use car, trucks, boats, roller skates, etc. to move about, all of that is technology. We use municipal water supplies which are pumped into our homes, and water heaters to heat the water. You get the idea, using technology is not a bad thing as far as I am concerned. I suggest going out into the wilderness and living there for a year, see how that goes without any technology. I have done that, and coming back into civilization where there is running water, hot and cold, warm house due to furnaces, etc., for me it was like going through a time warp. You don't appreciate what you've got until you don't have it any more, and that is part of the lesson being offered to humanity right now, via, censorship, lockdowns, etc.

When I am able to walk on water, feed the hungry without going to the store or garden, when I am able to fly/levitate to get around, I won't need technology, but until then until I actually know how to manifest a divinely beautiful, eternally youthful physical body, I will gladly make use of technology to help enhance my life experiencing. :)

(How do you like my soap box? It is an off brand box! LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment