Looking for something? You can search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2022

Put Away Childish Ways

I was thinking about this last night during my sleep time. Ascension is an expansion of conscious awareness and therein is included greater expressions in consciousness which translate into awakening of dormant abilities which have been always within us, yet not activated because we haven't brought our expression in being into alignment with the expansive expressions of our being.

One could possibly relate to going to school. When you are a first grader, you may have an idea about stuff a 12th grader know and does, but at your current stage of awareness, 12th grader stuff is way beyond your first grader level to grasp. What this means is we have to go through the learning and growth process in order to unlock the abilities and expressions that come along with the growth process.

Life is all about growth and expansion and death is all about shrinking, diminishing and endings. My suggestion is always to focus on growth and expansion, and in the process, the stuff that no longer serves you will shrink out of your life expression automatically and naturally.

In the Bible it states: "When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man (woman) I put away childish things."

How many of us have put away childish thing?  It is never to late to grow up and be the man/woman you are meant to be.

You may ask, what are "childish ways"?  I suggest you meditate on that question, seek your answers from within, because that is an adult way to find answers and guidance.

Blessings to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment