Looking for something? You can search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hello,

Well, here I am, starting a new blog which I hope will find interested readers. I also have blogs on MySpace page, actually about 140 some blogs there where I've written about The Law of Attraction and other such topics that I've been inspired to write and share. It is likely that what I write here will continue in that same vein, i.e.: The Law of Attraction, Loving yourself and others unconditionally, and finding joy in each moment of our lives.

I hope this is the start of a wonderful relationship between me, the writter, and you the reader. When the opportunities arrise, I hope you will provide your comments and feedback so that we have a robust, lively and fun blogging experience.

Since I haven't done much to provide personal details, (they didn't ask for any,) I will have to look around this site a bit and see if I can provide that sort of information else where, if not, I will post a blog with more stuff about myself.

Thanks for reading!

Best regards,

Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment