ME Study Group Practice Sitting Heart Space:
What is presented below is information related to Matrix Energetics as presented via YouTube video clips. Therefore, I can take no credit for what follows, except for typing this out and sharing it with you. All the credit goes to docresults.com. What I’ve presented below is a paraphrasing of what the presenter in the video clip has stated. (The examples I’ve stated are my own ideas.)
Heart Space while sitting in a chair:
(This is an experiential thing, so you got to do it to experience it.)
1. Notice you are having thoughts.
a. Notice where those thoughts are located in your body.
2. Next, move your attention to your chest area.
a. Notice you are experiencing emotions, you are feeling something.
b. Notice where these feelings are located or originate from in your body.
3. However you are able to do it, (everyone can do this however works best for himself or herself.) move the location of where your thoughts are located in your body into the location where the emotions/feelings are in your body.
Example: Imagine the thoughts are contained in a multi-media player which you can take hold of and move into the location where the emotions are located.
4. Now, with the thoughts and feelings occupying the same space, how does that feel?
Does it feel a little crowded there? Okay.
5. Now however you are able to do it, let those thoughts and feelings shift down to the area behind your belly button.
Example: Imagine there is an elevator where both your feelings and thoughts can get into, then press the button to the “Belly Button” floor. And once you are there, you can step out into this location in your body.
6. Can you feel your body relaxing into the chair when you’ve done that?
7. The location you want to settle into is the place where thoughts and feelings co-exist and work together in harmony, and that is usually in the area behind the belly button which is the point where the physical self body and the Ultimate Self being come together.
Thinking and feeling work best together. You want them be there in a relaxed peaceful way.
Practice playing from or in that space. When you notice you are being outside of that space, just simply shift and return to that location in your body.
Flip the problem over because there is the solution.
All problems are created by their solutions.
Now 2 point that.
State the intention.
I am the meaning maker.
The heart space is where all the answers are, where it all makes sense, where we were meant to operate in this reality from.