Keep it simple
(so everyone can do it easily)
Every decision point is a type of cross-road where we can either choose to travel the path of feeling better, or travel the path of feeling worse. How we feel is a “here now” experiencing. Therefore, how I feel now can vary from here now moment to here now moment.
How we feel right now, is the compass indication relative to my True Self/Source Being.
A magnetic compass always points to magnetic North. Because of this consistency, we can easily navigate our way upon this earth with the aid of a compass.
Human beings have an internal navigational system, not related to locations, but rather indicating our current location vibrationally relative to our True Self/Source Being. Our internal navigation system, like the magnetic compass which always points north, always points towards our True Self/Source Being.
In order to effectively use a magnetic compass, we need to know more than that, the compass always points north. We need to know what the compass dial is indicating to us. We need to know how to interpret what the compass dial is showing us. In other words we need to know how to read the compass.
So too, in order to effectively use our internal compass, we need to know more than that the compass always points towards our True Self/Source Being. We need to know who to read or interpret what our internal compass is indicating to us.
How our internal compass works.
1. It functions in the Here Now. Whether we are cognizant of it or not, it is constantly and consistently indicating our proximity to our True Self/Source Being.
2. Feelings, which are expressed upon a scale ranging from Blissful to Despair, are the indications which inform us of our proximity to our True Self/Source Being.
3. When we feel better in this moment than we did the moment prior, we are moving towards our True Self/Source Being even if we only feel a tiny bit better.
4. When we feel worse in this moment than we did the moment prior, we are moving away from our True Self/Source Being even if we only feel a tiny bit worse.
5. As you stand still, so to speak, in whatever feeling you are experiencing in the moment, you don’t feel any better, or any worse. Most of the time we have a sort of set point where we “stand” in relation to our True Self/Source Being. In other words, one might say, “This is the way I always feel.”
6. Wherever you happen to be, in this moment, on the emotional scale, you can stay right here on this emotional tone, or you can move towards feeling better, or you can move towards feeling worse. Basically, these are the only expressions in being we have: Feeling better, Feeling worse, or Feeling the same.
7. As we spend more here now moments in a range of expression emotionally, that feeling or vibration accumulates so that we will tend to remain within that feeling state, or vibrational state until we either choose to feel better, or choose to feel worse.
8. Sometimes, we don’t choose one or the other, we allow our environment dictate whether we are feeling better now or worse now. When how we feel is dictated by external stimuli we are not in control, the environment is in control. This is why most people who don’t make conscious choices about how they want to feel experience a roller coaster ride of emotions, sometimes elated, sometimes depressed.
9. Knowing we have emotions for a reason is key to being able to effectively use them.
10. Knowing what these emotions are indicating to use enables us to make conscious choices.
11. Making conscious choices about how we feel from moment to moment empowers us to guide our course through our life experiencing in a way that is pleasing to us.
12. It doesn’t matter how someone else uses or does not use their internal compass. It does matter how you use yours. As each person learns to use his or her internal compass, the course each person travels is his or her own choice. If we pay close attention to how we feel, and we realize we can always feel better, we can reach for the next better feeling so that in this next moment we feel better than we did before. As we move towards feeling better, we are moving towards more fully expressing our True Self/Source Being.
13. The only relationship of value to pursue is this relationship between me and my True Self/Source Being. When this relationship is fully realized, all other worldly relationships reflect this pure, harmonious, supreme relationship in our physical life experiencing.
14. When we are so closely attuned to our True Self/Source Being, our here now moment to moment expression is divine bliss. In other words we fully identify with our True Self/Source Being expression as our only and True identity. When this occurs, the True Self is our total expression in being, thus we bring the divine into form and expression here now on earth as physical manifestations of magnificence.