Looking for something? You can search This Blog

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Let there be Movies which portray more light, love, peace and happiness..

I was watching the first episode of Altered Carbon last night, and I realized so many of these movies these days are firmly focused in the 3rd density mind set. I'd love to see more movies where higher 4th and 5th density consciousness was portrayed. If we are going to plant seeds for our future, let us plant seeds which will bear the fruit we are sure to appreciate and enjoy, not some dark and terrible future.
I've seen it said, the movies are soft disclosure, but most often from the darker perspective, which if we understand how the cabal uses such stuff to fuel their agendas, play as they wish it to be.
When watching such movies, etc., consider saying to yourself, "No, this isn't the future I want for myself and my children, or for humanity as a whole. No, I don't support this and won't feed my energy into making it so."

There comes a time when thoughts and words need to be acted upon, with intention, love and compassion.  The darkness which wants to consume our world and lives is persistent, (you can  be absolutely sure of this,) and only persistent focus and attention radiating loving, caring, harmonious vibrations not only through thoughts and words, but also through our deeds, is how we each of us can make a difference.  How each of us interacts with each other and this world we find ourselves in determines our life expression. 

Let it all be divinely guided for the greater good of all. 
Blessings to us all!
ONE in All, All in ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment