Looking for something? You can search This Blog

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Blessings To Us All!

One of the things about meditation that I've learned is to let whatever happens be okay. That is to say, I don't intentionally or unintentionally judge what is happening. If I was judging, I was identifying with a certain perspective which determined whether what was happening or not happening was either good or bad. When I let everything be okay, I become the observer, and when I find myself engaging with the inner monologue, I return to "All is ONE, ONE is all" as a sort of centering mantra. When I feel some sort of negative emotion, I say to myself internally, "Blessings to us all." I've found this to be very effective in letting go of errant feelings. So, Blessings to us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment