Looking for something? You can search This Blog

Friday, May 22, 2020

Redirecting the Workforce

With many people having lost their jobs, it is important to enable them to get back to work so they can support themselves and their families.

I suggest bringing manufacturing back to the USA, this will create an abundance of job opportunities for everyone. We therefore can make the best using our American ingenuity, and creativity.

We could focus on manufacturing zero point energy generators for home and business usages. We could focus on clean anti-gravity technology for transportation which would allow the Earth and environments to balance and stabilize in a healthy and beneficial way. With the advanced technologies hidden from the masses, we could manufacture stuff like med beds, food replicators and replicators for everything else we could want or need.

The possibilities are endless, and we CAN bring this into the HERE NOW moment by moment unfolding. We can make it so.

Alternately, we could just let the dark forces have their way, increase our divisiveness, hatred, anger, greed, envy, corruption and be slaves to a few elite "masters" who pull the strings and make us dance.

I choose Prosperity, I choose Abundance, I choose Joy, I choose Freedom, I choose Compassion, I choose Love, I choose Peace, I choose Harmony. I choose a world awakened to its Divinity.

What do you choose?

Blessings to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment