Looking for something? You can search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2020

The Whole Agenda is Based Upon Fear

If a person is gonna die anyway, I'd say for me, I'd want to be in an environment where I felt comfortable and if possible surrounded by people I love and who love me. With what I've heard about how people are treated in hospitals these days, that would be the last place I'd want to go.
From what I've gathered via viewing many videos, the respirators do more harm than good for patients with CV19. Also, there are many medical doctors who've come out about how ineffective most of the face masks people are wearing are, and how, with extended use, they are more harmful than beneficial to the wearer. And, finally no real studies have come out which indicate maintaining a distance from another person and/or wearing a cloth or surgical mask reduce the chances of transmission.
The whole agenda is based upon fear of the unknown. Get educated so you are not under the influence of fear. We generally fear what we don't know and understand, so fix that, know and understand that which you fear.
Blessings to us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment