Looking for something? You can search This Blog

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Appreciation vs. Gratitude

What I do, is give thanks throughout the day as I am going about my life. An attitude of appreciation is uplifting more than an attitude of gratitude, because gratitude has a "I'm not worthy" connotation to it where someone is giving you something that you think you don't deserve. Appreciation on the other hand, is actually a spark of joy in the moment. (I have a lot of sparks of joy in my moment by moment unfolding.) When you appreciate something or someone, it is the same as telling the universe, "more of this please." So, if that is true, as you go through your day, and experience stuff you appreciate, tell the universe, "more of this please." Clean water, excellent food, wonderful friends, family and company, soft blankets on a comfortable bed, cleansing showers with soft fragrant towels to dry off with. What else can you add to the list? The more you add to the list, the more of this stuff will come to you. Thank you, I appreciate you and love you very much, even though I don't personally know you, I know your spirit, your essence, your heart. Blessings to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment