Looking for something? You can search This Blog

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Be a Sponge or be a Sun?

An empath is sort of like a sponge, which is porous and therefore absorbs easily the energies around him/her. Then of course, where ever you happen to be, you absorb what you are immersed in. Consider this; in order to absorb one has to have space where that which is absorbed can reside, which may have it's origin in one feeling incomplete, therefore drawing upon the surroundings for a sense of completion. (that's just one idea about it, not the definitive expression about it.) I found the Source within me is so energizing and complete, it enables me to radiate energy more than absorb energy. Yes, I can be sensitive to the energies around me, and at the same time I can be the channel or conduit to radiate Source energy similar to the radiance of the Sun. In this way, it is sort of like constantly gifting Divine Radiance to the environments and those within these environments for their betterment and fulfillment in being. I realize there isn't duality, that "they" are me, and I am them. This IS Oneness. In that I find myself exposed to various energies, these are opportunities, to transmute them into higher expressions in being. So, if I can recognize a hateful type of energy for instance, I'm the one recognizing it, therefore I can shift it (because it is just energy,) into a more harmonious state, which if it appears to be coming from someone else, they will find relief in the transmutation of the energy, therefore we will both be lifted into a more optimal state of energy being.

No comments:

Post a Comment