Looking for something? You can search This Blog

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Forgiveness

Forgiveness, as I see it, is when I realize I've erroneously seen flaws in a being which is flawless. Since I create my own reality, by seeing flaws, I bring them forth into manifestation. When I finally realize what I've done, I don't do that anymore, I see each manifestation in the light of their own Divinity and perfection. So, forgiveness is having seen my own error, and corrected it, so the error no longer manifests in my perception of the reality I experience. I lift the burden I've placed upon another by correcting my perception, to clearly see each being as a perfect expression of the Divine.

As long as we look for flaws we are thereby bringing them forth in manifestation. As long as we look for Divinity, we are thereby bringing forth Divinity into manifestation, or actually dissolving our misconceptions, because what Source has created is and has always been Divine.

Forgiveness may be considered an act of cleaning the lense of our own perception.

No comments:

Post a Comment