Looking for something? You can search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Subliminal Messages & Unawareness

I posted what follows within a string of messages regarding subliminal messages. Since you probably don't have access to the Matrix Energetics Forums, I am posting it here:

Behind the words, behind the mental concepts, behind what I think, is the unspeakable truth. It isn't something I can really write about or talk about, but even as it is so, I think the words can be thin veils if we are still just for a moment, to see through them into the heart of what matters.

Being.

In the stillness, we know everything and nothing at the same time. I am everyone and no one at the same time. Ha! There is no time either, that is just another concept. Sometimes the most blatent, bold external expressions are the subliminal messages which we fail to see, but act in response to. Because from the conscious level of awareness, left brain perspective, we only preceive a microscopic amount of IT and then think that what we preceive is all there is.

However I choose to play, is my choice, and hopefully, how you choose to play is your own choice rather than the choice someone has implanted into your unawareness.

Awaken from your slumber into clarity and expression, (if you want to.)

No comments:

Post a Comment